суббота, 7 марта 2020 г.

LACIE SATA II EXPRESSCARD 34 LION DRIVER

I have installed no drivers. All the best, Simon "Is it me or do I spend half my life watching little grey bars turn into little blue bars?? Just given Lion a try on my MBP laptop. Be careful that there are 3 files in the folder, you must use the file prefixed by "r" if your card is a Raid 5 one, or the file prefixed by "b" if your card is a base one. Hi there, I have been reading Rafal Lamberts mail which recommends leaf-computers eSata Express Cards as a solution to the desperate problem of no eSata connection to my external hard drives due to upgrading to Snow Leopard. I am attaching my express card to a NexStar 3 cased western digital 1TB external drive.
Uploader: Taurr
Date Added: 26 May 2011
File Size: 43.60 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 33612
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I plugged in the card, which worked just fine. By the way, I always disconnect the express card by powering down the card from the menu before pulling it out of the MacBook.

I then grabbed a DVD image of Slackware See the July 24th, news page post these tips and more. Do you have any advice for me I tried to install by opening the package instalation of the driver alone that is successful for under the system tells me that it lacks the drivers for the raid controler and I doubt that is the face of conflict with the ACT lacie but I can not do experiments that I have seen work and above all with the Lio I have always found it well laccie I have replaced a BigestS2 a month after the end of the guarantee with a Quadra 6TB by interpraise My kernel panic is as follows: It's been tons of help!

If I had the card inserted and then power up the enclosure, I would get a kernel panic. My only hope is that there will be a software fix in the near future. Best Regards, Jean-Pierre" If anyone else updates their card and sees any pros or cons, let me know.

I think this is a Lion specific development that Apple instituted via When this happens, it looks like the drive initially shuts down writes and then eventually powers itself off or stops responding to commands.

I've also had problems with waking my macbook pro up from sleep. Can anyone tell me the procedure for uninstalling that driver which doesn't function? Also no response from Sonnet client service about this development.

Snow Leopard Incompatibility With Many eSATA Cards

Not sure why, but going to blame the iMac. All the best, Simon "Is it me or do I spend half my life watching little grey bars turn into little blue bars?? Maybe my MBP lacks something in the sata department. I would highly recommend this product especially at this price.

Lastly, after repeated copies back and forth of large. However, I was able to trigger this overheating behavior by using the laptop resting on a bed, and using just Mail and Safari.

Both caused kernel panic.

Sonnet Tempo SATA Pro ExpressCard/34 eSATA TSATAII-PRO-E34 B&H

Then, if I power down the card, pull it out, and re-insert it, it will work without any trouble at all. See any errors on this page? There are no "technical solutions" to your "artistic problems". Also, that link seems to have gone to link heaven. May not be related but is Energy saver set to allow drive sleep?

Jason, Have you been able to copy from one eSata drive to another using the two eSata ports on the LaCie card? I guess the Silicon driver is not the only software that will need update. Next time try to open the drive icon on the desktop vs running another app - just to see if the drive expressacrd in sleep mode.

It's fast, recognizes port multipliers well, and the ports are snug enough that cables dxpresscard put. Kernel panics occurring when the drive is connected, and the drive not being recognized by the operating system are known issues. I installed my brand new copy of Snow Leopard this morning and everything was fine until I tried to plug my external gb Western Digital drive via my Dynex ExpressCard.

LaCie SATA II Express Card 34 - 2x eSATA II Ports

I just don't trust the JMB card anymore. I assume so since otherwise you'd just leave it in, just ejecting any attached discs.

I'm guessing this card is Sil chip based.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий