суббота, 7 марта 2020 г.

DELL 2005FPW USB HUB DRIVER

If I check that against performance on my PC's ports, performance goes way up and back to where it should be. Nov 24, This mouse must be too much for the Dell to handle. Also, if you do, what are you trying to plug in? Apr 9, Login or Register to remove this ad.
Uploader: Arataxe
Date Added: 21 May 2018
File Size: 15.12 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 61966
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Also, if you do, what are you trying to plug in? Have a monitor too. Links monetized by VigLink. For some reason my ipod shuffle will not get recognized when I plug it straight into my fpw but everything else I've ever plugged into it does.

All in all, some weird stuff. I read the manual, it's only said to reboot the computer, which is not help at all.

To continue using , please upgrade your browser.

So I tried a USB extension cable from the same port and it worked fine. Nov 24, All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners.

Last edited by hurtz: Find More Posts by hurtz. Some of my flash memory devices get very poor performance when benched on the Dell's USB ports.

Dell 2005FPW USB Hub Driver problem.

Mar 16, Oct 16, It often runs into power probs and strange performance issues for me that will go away if I plug those same devices into the ports on the back of the mobo or the front of the case.

This mouse must be too much for the Dell to handle.

That being said, I should point out that the hub on the FPW is not the best quality one I've used. Oct 25, Find More Posts hbu Liuke. Comit's System Specs Motherboard.

I had this wierd problem once where I tried to plug a USB jump drive straight into uhb port on the back of the PC and it wouldn't recognize. Currently dismantled waiting to be shipped to a new apartment.

Oct 25, at Last edited by gts Login or Register to remove this ad.

Running Red Hat Linux 9. User Name Remember Me? The other ports on my PC won't go haywire like this.

Apr 9, I believe I have a USB 2. If I check that against performance on my PC's ports, performance goes way up and back to where it should be. It works perfectly fine on the PC ports.

All times are GMT Nov 14, So you might want to try a cable.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий